Shopping with us:Terms and conditions
Cecefiney is an E-commerce platform specialized in selling curate Afrochic fashion.
Our designers are meticulously selected based on the ethical, traditional methods and current style they use to create the best of contemporary designs for the woman who wants not only the best quality but also the style and authenticity.
Most designs carry a hint of traditional craft. Made by designers who care about preserving the cultural and ethical aspects. While providing fashion-forward designs for the modern woman and redefining and extending the knowledge of what has so far been known as African or African inspired fashion.
2-Purchasing from us
- As soon as we receive your payment, We will send you an e-mail confirming that we have received your order.
- In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, You will not receive an e-mail confirming the acceptance of your order,
- The image shown on the website will not include any of the accessories unless stated in the specification of the goods. Whilst looks may be shown assembled they will require styling by you and if you need any further help, Our specialist team will be more than happy to assist you with advice on how to get the best out of your garment for every season. By suggesting different other ways to wear your purchase.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display will accurately reflect the color of the actual goods.
- Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is provided in good faith.
- We only accept your order once payment has been approved and we have debited the payment card
- Very occasionally, we may need to refuse or cancel an order or close or freeze an account (even if we have previously confirmed your order) – e.g. if we think there’s something dodgy going on with an order or an account. If this happens to you and you think we’ve made a mistake, please don’t take offense and feel free to contact us.
3- RETURNS, REFUNDS, EXCHANGE
- 1-You have 14 days to return an item from when it is delivered (we advise you get a postage proof).
- We understand you can try it on, but please do not wear it. Because if it is returned worn and in unsuitable to resale condition, we will not be able to refund you. And will have to send it to you back.
- Items, where hygiene is involved can’t be returned for a refund or exchange e.g. bikinis, earrings, underwear).
4-Delivery & carriage charges
- Goods will be dispatched from our warehouse within 2 working days and any dispatch date is an estimate, which can change without notice. Dispatch may be delayed in accordance
- If there is no one to accept the order on the scheduled delivery date, the goods may be returned to us and we reserve the right to charge you an additional re-delivery
- Please check the goods as soon as you receive them - anything found to be missing or damaged should be notified to us at the time of delivery within two working days.
- Sometimes, for reasons beyond our control, we may be unable to deliver your goods as planned. These might include things such as our designers not delivering the good to us, accidents, breakdowns, fire, severe weather, acts of god, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage or the default of our suppliers. We are not responsible where this causes a delay or failure in delivering your goods.
- Delivery will be to the address specified by you when ordering. If you are ordering goods for delivery outside of the EU, please check what taxes or duties may apply. As we do not know and cannot control what charges you may have to pay once the Product(s) reach the destination country.
5-Complains & Need to talk to us
- Occasionally things do go wrong and you may want to write to us. If that happens, please contact our team, who will work with you to resolve any issues you’re having with our service or products.