Handmade African print Kimono. Fabric also known as wax print or Ankara, is 100% cotton. This Kimono will add vibrance to any outfit, for any occasion, whether over a dress, leggings or a pair of jeans. Can be worn as a jacket, outerwear or a dress, using your desired belt.
Colour: Tan and dark brown Wax print material
- Wax print Kimono Jacket
- 100 % Cotton
- Made of African Print Fabric known as Ankara
- Short sleeved
- Jacket has side pockets.
- Made to suit and flatter different body types
- One size
- Fits Sizes UK 6 to 16
Height: 104 cm / 41 inches
- Width: 124 cm /49 inches
- Sleeve Length ( From middle back) : 56 cm/ 22 inches
Models are sizes Uk 8-10 and 5’7"
- Sleeve Width: 53 cm/ 21 inches
Designed to be worn at the waist
- Size & Fit
- Model is 169cm/ 5'7"
- Skirt sits on or slightly above knee (depending on height )
- Skirt maximum waist stretch: 40cm
- Length from waist: 53cm
- Belt length: 63cm
- Hand wash with cold or warm water.
- Do not bleach or mix with whites
- Allow to air dry.
- Press with cool iron on wrong side
Good to know: The fabric, commonly known as Wax prints or Ankara; has long been part of West and Central Africa fashion and culture. In recent years, has gained even more popularity in Europe and America thanks to the growing interest towards African fashion and handmade goods.
Express dispatch, 1-2 working days